James Blunt - Cry
I have seen peace. I have seen pain【我曾见过和平,也曾见过伤痛】
Resting on the shoulders of your name【它们静静的在你的肩膀上小憩】
Do you see the truth through all their lies?【你可从他们的谎言之中窥见真实?】
Do you see the world through troubled eyes?【你可从焦虑的双眼中看到世界?】
And if you want to talk about it anymore【如果 你不想再次谈起它们】
Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder【躺在地上 我的肩膀供你哭泣!】
I'm a friend【我是你的伙伴】
I have seen birth. I have seen death【我曾见过新生,也曾见过死亡】
Lived to see a lover's final breath【目睹一个爱人结束呼吸】
Do you see my guilt? Should I feel fright【你看到我的罪恶? 我是否应感到惊恐】
Is the fire of hesitation burning bright【犹豫的烈火正在熊熊的燃烧吗?】
And if you want to talk about it once again【如果 你想要再次谈起它们】
On you I depend. I'll cry on your shoulde【我相信你 我会在你肩上尽情哭泣】
You're a friend【你是我的伙伴
You and I have been through many things【你我经历了无数风雨】
I'll hold on to your heart【我深信你的真心】
I wouldn't cry for anything我不会再为任何他物流泪
But don't go tearing your life apart【但是不要将你的人生撕裂】
I have seen fear. I have seen faith.【我曾见过恐惧也曾见过信念】
Seen the look of anger on your face.【看过你迸发出的怒火】
And if you want to talk about what will be【如果 你想谈未来如何】
Come and sit with me, and cry on my shoulder,【坐在我身边,我的肩膀为你准备!】
I'm a friend.【我是你的伙伴 】
And if you want to talk about it anymore【如果你想要再次谈起】
Lie here on the floor【躺在这里的地板上 】
and cry on my shoulder once again【再次在我的肩膀上大声呼喊 】
cry on my shoulder【哭在我肩上】
I'm a friend【我是你的伙伴】
译:noirwater
评论